Members enjoy the perks and privileges of being a race horse owner with all the different Club horses. We have both National Hunt and Flat horses in training around Britain. Please scroll down for more information about us..Find out more
· Access all the perks and privileges that the ownership experience brings with of all the Club horses.
· All members will receive an enamel racing badge in the club’s racing colours in the post upon joining.
· Every time a Club horse runs we have a ticket ballot for FREE Owner's badges which includes free admission into the racecourse and entry into the parade ring (and hopefully the winner’s enclosure), some sort of lunch vouchers usually in the Owner’s and Trainer’s restaurant/bar and of course as an owner you will meet the trainer or their representative and jockey before and after the race. There are plenty of opportunities to go racing with the Club and a lot of the time an opportunity to bring along a guest for free.
· Regular Stable Visits to the club’s Trainers (free of charge). These visits will usually involve a tour of the yard, watching the Club horse and/or other horses from the yard on the gallops or doing a piece of work, refreshments while listening to an introduction and update on the club horse from the trainer or their representative, meeting the Club horse/horses and others in the yard. All members are welcome and in fact encouraged to come as they really are such fun and fascinating days and a truly special look behind the scenes of the racing world!
· Our Resident tipster will provide Racing tips daily.
· Tipster competitions, sweepstakes and other fun activities for the main Festival meetings.
· Our four professional sport’s journalists write insightful racing and sporting articles daily and occasional special features with betting advice exclusively published on our member’s website daily.
LIVESTREAMING FROM THE RACECOURSE:
· Before the race starts, we conduct exclusive racetrack interviews with our trainer and jockey and send the content direct to our members’ website so that you can watch the race with an insider’s understanding of the opposition and the chances and the tactics we will employ. After the race, we send you a post-race interview conveying the emotions of the result - the joy of winning, the frustration of not winning - from both the jockey and the trainer.
· We are official partners with BLACK TYPE which gives our members an introductory free £10 bet on registration, Best Odds Guaranteed on all races, live broadcast of all races and a Special Price Boost for all BRC runners and individual attention from a bespoke boutique bookmaker.
* Please note we are not a betting website. Should you choose to use any information provided by this website for gambling and /or placing bets then you must be aware that gambling involves risk.
· Any prize money won by the Racing Clubs’ horses will be determined by Weatherbys the Horseracing Industry’s administrators, these monies will then be offset by any VAT, racing administration fees (i.e. entry, declaration, supplementary and administration fees), transport costs & any disbursements to or on behalf of any Club horse that is leased to the lessee. After these deductions the prize money fund will be held on behalf of the members by the Club before distribution on an annual basis. There can never be any guarantee of the level of prize money, given that this is dependent on how well the horses perform on the racecourse and the quantity of Members at the point of each race. Membership of the Club is for entertainment. It is not an investment opportunity and should not be considered so.
· 12 months (payable monthly) or 6 month memberships available. Just £25 a month, £300 for 12 months or £150 for 6 months.
· Members will not be liable for any additional requests for payment in relation to the keeping and training of the racehorses, regardless what costs the Club may incur.
· Membership of the Club can be either purchased for yourself or it could be an innovative gift for someone else!
The British Racing Club is a proud member of The Racehorse Owners Association (ROA) and The Racehorse Syndicates Association (RSA)
We will have horses in training throughout the year over jumps and on the flat, as well as having a creative and informative website with daily news, stories and regular updates from our trainers and our racing journalists. By either using your phone, tablet or PC or actually being with us at the races you will have the same exclusive access to our trainer’s thoughts and race plans.The idea being that whether you’re in the office, on the train, at university or simply in your armchair at home, you can be in touch and involved in the Club.
What people are saying about the BRC:
"I’m delighted that I was there to see Spring Run win her first race as well. Thank you for such a wonderful Club too that allows mere mortals to be wholly involved in the Sport of Kings." Club member Julie Bowler
“The best club in the entire UK and I have looked far and wide so well done to Rupert and family, keep up the great work” Club Member Stirling Mckellar
“I personally got involved with this club not to make money but because I’ve loved racing most of my life but knew and still know very little about horses, training methods, handicap systems, most things in fact but wanted to learn more & it gives me the ability to do that & experience ownership affordably!" Club Member Mark Dale
"I have been a racing fan all my life and the BRC allows me access to places and people that I otherwise would never be allowed into, the day out we had at Musselburgh when Superior Command won was one of the best days ever. I got to meet people like Peter Scudamore, Lucinda Russell, Derek Fox the jockey and Rupert the BRC organiser, all these people were brilliant and chatted away to us, I also got to meet other club members and made new friends through the club.
I would strongly recommend the BRC (and I have done) to anyone who would like to become a member of a racing club without a massive cash outlay then this is the one." Club Member Andy Stewart
“I had always thought that the joy of racehorse ownership was the preserve of the super-rich. Not with the British Racing club. The website keeps you up to date with the horses’ wellbeing and racing targets as well as providing on the spot interviews with the trainer and jockey on race day itself. I recently attended a race meeting as an owner and had a chat with the trainer about the horses going preferences. Fantastic value for money!” Club Member Tony Clarkson
"Just to say, a massive thanks to you Rupert and the team for a very good night at Lingfield on Saturday, it was a pleasure to meet you finally and also the other members who turned up, we all got on great and enjoyed a great evening together, Spare Parts did not run at all but hey! we move on and upwards, looking forward to being part of this very professionally run club for the foreseeable future and many more days out with you all, many thanks again and kind regards." Club Member Simon Williams
"Just a belated thank you for the well-arranged stable visit to Anthony Honeyball. Very much enjoyed and it was good to see the horses, and hear Anthony talk about all aspects of his quality horsemanship that go towards producing these racehorses for the track. His staff were very welcoming – Lucy gave me lots of information and Becky kindly took me to see the particular horses I was interested in." Club member Pat Croucher
“So much more than an ordinary club; every day you get brilliant racing insights and behind the scene knowledge. I love being involved in all of the Club horses, there is something very special about a day at the races as an owner and supporting your own horse”. Club Member Kevin Webb
“The British Racing Club has a roster of great Trainers training some good horses, to be a part of this and a lot more for just £25 a month? I am definitely a fan!” Champion Jockey Richard Johnson
“If you're into racing, this is a no-brainer" Club Trainer Tom Dascombe
''This opens up ownership to all racing enthusiasts'' Club Trainer Lucinda Russell
Join up to cheer on all the club horses in their red white and blue racing silks!